Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lust Start - The Mind is Willing, But the Body (& Bank) is Weak

Or maybe The Spirit is Willing, But the Flesh (or make that Finances) is Weak?
Fussy, fickle me...
:-P

Being a Libran with an affinity for oh-so-pretty, aesthetically intriguing things, it's no wonder that I LUST (bigtime!) over various pieces I happen to spot from time to time.


(Yes I blame it on the stars, LOL! :-P)

I'm into
Unique. Quirky. Beautiful. Bizarre & Sometimes Misunderstood.
Sometimes Popular. Often Not Quite Mainstream.
Unabashedly Garishly Loud. Sometimes Quiet, Minimalistic & Understated.
Trashy. Dainty. Artsy. Gloriously Ornate.

I don't necessarily surrender to these desires, or indulge in them lah.
Simply because finances (fundamentally) & space do not permit :-P

But I allow this Lust & Desire to be, simply because

I believe that Fashion is a Reflection of Self *solemn nod*

-- my dreams, state of mind, state of soul; moods, state of body, state of being; longings, state of wanting to break away, a deep, ravenous longing. Yadda yadda yadda. You catch the drift yes?

Hopefully expressing some of it here helps to keep them powerful urges in check.
One can try ya :-P







No comments:

Post a Comment