Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry I Disappeared For A While...

Sorry everyone. I went AWOL for a bit.

I've been trying to figure out the direction of my blog... I've had quite a number of requests to feature pictures of what I wear every day (or so) and put together some personal style ensembles...

Apparently this site isn't quite personal enough... :-P

To be honest, the thing is, I'm not sure if I want to show my face. Or show me. >-<
Plus I'm usually in some odd / awkward funny pose in pictures (or I'll be pulling some weird face, haha!)

I'm a shy creature by nature, really!!! :-| *runs runs runs to the hills!*

I mean, I'm hardly model material and I don't want to be perceived as conceited or show-offy...
My friends may like what I feature, and like the idea but how about everyone else who doesn't know me on a personal basis?

Hmm. But I do admit it sounds like fun. Hmmm...

So yeah, I'm still thinking about it. But I reckon in the meantime, I'll just go back to posting a few items that I fancy or think admirable and worth sharing... until I decide...


Here's a peak of me and what I mean by weird pictures :-P



ooOOh pretty flower!


i wonder if it tastes good...



*choke choke gasp!* need to wash it down with water!

:-P

"-___-



I don't know.
Do I want to subject all of you to this (but with full style ensemble shown) on a regular basis? LOL :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment