Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Monday Musings

This could be a tribute to Michael Jackson, but I shall refrain. RIP MJ!




I have a thing for Black & White. The widest starkest contrast possible. Darkness & Light.
Here are just a few I've been obsessing over for a bit :-P


The pretty popular Chanel dress



Another Chanel - chic & smart



Minimalist chic by Carmen Marc Valvo




Hot vintage vogue - so sophisticated!

Black & White -- it's such a timeless style classic


And let's not forget shoes! *drool!*



Viktor & Rolf, Dsquared, Manolo Blahnik



Oscar De La Renta, Dsquared, Alexander McQueen


But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with these funky boots!! :-)
Hot Platform Lace Up Boots by Viktor & Rolf *sigh*



Speaking of Viktor & Rolf - here's an ensemble I quite fancy! Clever little red & green accents.




What I love about Black & White is... you simply can't go wrong. It's always perfectly colour coordinated, it's always strong and stylish. It's always versatile - looks magnificent for casual, work, evening or formal dos, crazy wild parties, whatever.

With all this talk on good ol' B&W, I think I'll be wearing Black & White to work tomorrow ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment