Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tuesday Tune - Back to B&W Basics


AAAAH, I'm back. Physically yes, but my mind is still wandering the island, missing and craving the warm sun, soft powder-like sand and gloriously shimmery blue sea... :-P

Sunday night was all about catching some rest eye (we had to wake up at an ungodly hour to be sure we didn't miss our flight back), loads of unpacking, putting things to laundry, sorting out the shopping :-P

Monday was pretty much catching up at work *ugh!* and checking Facebook to see what my friends have been up to / if I've been missing anything important. Went alright.

Today, I'm checking out some Black & Whites - a constrast from the myriad of colours I've been frolicking in during my short break.

And I came across these darlings again (featured in a previous post).
Is it a sign? :-P Time to shop for black & whites LOL.




Viktor & Rolf shoes out & about! Woot!
I think they look hotter
(haute-er?:-P) off the runway - totally wearable, extremely chic!!!

I waaant... :-P






Image from The Coveted

No comments:

Post a Comment