Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wednesday Wants - Some Funk & Colour Please!

I was sick in bed today. Accursed headache from hell. Gah.
Pound pound pounding like some 'feng tao' joint landed on my head with loud crash and went aspinning, round round, whoaa crazy.

Needing some colour to cheer me up, so I checked what Missoni was up to.

Fun, vibrant, swirly, colourful dancing patterns, so so funky, so so me! :-P

I thought these made such delish get-well gifts. I'd exorcise that demon of a headache with ease just by having these darlings in my wardrobe ;-P Wear one and voila, instantly headache-free and happy!



Isabeli Fontana and Natasha Poly For Missoni Spring-Summer 2009 Ad Campaign Photographer: Steven Meisel



Some spring 09 looks



Recent showcase featuring a layered look at the Milan Fashion Week



this is a hot fav of mine - so sultry & sexy no? *drool!*



Something from 2008 collection - even menswear looks cool :-)



Images from instyle.com, luxist.com, frillr.com, pursepage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment