Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thursday Thoughts...Thirtyfour Temptations

I can just picture myself peering through this glass window of a shop in Berlin.
Staring & Lusting after Glorious Leather Bags.

With my smashed distorted face sporting a Mr.Bean-like expression pressed against the glass.

With maybe a speck of drool forming at the side of my mouth too.
Ugh.
Ok, I'll stop before it gets too gross :-P

Besides, these goodies are available in Malaysia. Geez. "O-o


Photo courtesy of thirtyfour

Was browsing around as usual today, and I got a whiff of a S-A-L-E for thirtyfour, one of the (few) local brands that I adore & truly fully support! ^-^
"Malaysia boleh!" Ooh cliche cliche :-P

"thirtyfour is an interdisciplinary design practice and lifestyle initiative... "

What on earth? @-@ Umm, deep yes? LOL.
I just thought they made beautiful, exquisite bags, footwear, belts & other accessories :-P
But seriously, I LURVE the cutting & design. I have a thing for unique little quirky touches in design. Plus the workmanship is to die for.

Yeah, boy am I itching to buy em Big Time *heeelp!!*

Here's more from their facebook page :-)

"Its current design pool weaves together methods from such fields as architecture, metal-smithing, fashion, industrial, graphic, and interactive multimedia design. To date thirtyfour has been occupied with explorations in skin, culminating in three collections of leather accessories that trace life’s various postures."

*pause* *silence*
Umm, aaanywaaayy...

These are (just) a few I'm eyeing.
In Great Anticipation of a Super Duper SALE *fingers crossed*.
Be still my heart!


The Edie Tote - Should I get the one in Teal or Mock Croc Black? Or BOTH! :-P




Hot red Taylor Tote - yummy!


The Gabi Clutch or the Edit Clutch in Orange? Hmmm...


The Sac Baby in Pink?



Or in Bone?
I think Bone has an interesting texture & pattern,
but Pink is such a soothing delicious shade too.





The Signe Shoulder is an interesting piece too - minimalist chic - love the shape!




And the cuffs! Divine divine divine!!! I love the snakeskin texture too!


And the awesome possum beautiful belts!




Check out their website for their latest collection & more details ;-) www.thirtyfour.net

More info & past articles on thirtyfour featured in

KLUE
The Star Newspaper
Bukit Bintang News




No comments:

Post a Comment