Donate to my Japan Honeymoon Fund ;-) Click click click...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wednesday Wistfulness - Chanel Couture - Pristine Immaculate Whites

Ah! More inspiration for my wedding dress(es)! :-)

I haven't quite figured out how many I need/want but I reckon there's a definite 1 for the church wedding (yes yes mustn't show too much flesh for this one I know...), and perhaps 1 for the wedding registration ceremony? Something simple yet elegant for these 2, I'm thinking maybe vintage...hmm...

Unless of course we do the combined registration plus church ceremony that I was told some Catholic churches offer. "Killjoy!" I mean "Oh how convenient & thoughtful!" :-P

And 1 for the grand wedding dinner perhaps? I know most people rent the gowns (what, 2 or 3, or 4 gown changes within the 4 plus hours?). I don't mind limiting to just 2, but it would be nice to have 1 specially made/bought for keeps ^-^

I guess it all boils down to The Budget. Ugh. We haven't quite planned The Budget yet, but still compiling the details that will help solidify The Budget. Lotsa work, planning a wedding... :-S

Anyway, let's get to the collection. I think Chanel Couture Spring 2009 is truly perfect fodder for unique wedding dress ideas! (Plus they don't bare much so good for the church wedding too! Hehe.) Love the innovative play of architectural shapes and varied textures, and how the collection spells effortless classic elegance that's immaculate and bold, yet soft & utterly sensual thanks to its delicate, pure luxury. Talk about a statement wedding dress! Oh joy, oh bliss! ^-^

Check out some of my favs from the collection ;-)


Images courtesy of style.com and Giovanni Giannoni via WWD














Read the review here.

P.S. There are a few magnificent Black & White pieces too! See the whole collection here.

Click here to view the slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment